Sinister: tangerines

Rob B rewb2 at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 5 01:43:14 GMT 1998

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, baggy trousers wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, Schaffenberger wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, Rod "Korky" Begbie wrote:
> >
> > > No, "Porn Star Names" are made up from the name of your first pet, along
> > > with your mother's maiden name.
> > >
> > Ew, Snickers Brody.  I have the worst name ever.  Kelly Brody, the name
> > of my second pet, isn't much better.
> >
> well mine ends up being frisky gallagher!
>
> roberta

 Malaicha Wilson... hmmm, maybe not.

Bought the new Trembling Blue Stars CD today.  It's got some absolutely
gorgeous songs on it, which outshine much of the first album, which is
truly great.  Buy it now!

The picnics are just such a good idea - would we be able to persuade any
of the band to come along?  Just a thought... I'm sure they appreciate a
picnic as much as the rest of us.

Wow, it's getting crowded on this list now isn't it - over 500 people!
How many before your computer explodes, Paul?
Haven't been to the chat room for ages.  In fact I might go and see who's
there now, so byeee!

rob xx

P.S. to clear up the sensitive/gay debate, i just went to Rod's website,
and had a go on the lurve calculator - and discovered, much to my
surprise, that Stuart Murdoch loves having sex with men 93%
So that's that sorted then.