Sinister: l.o.v.e.

la femme d'argent yu173188 at xxx.ca
Thu Mar 5 04:23:06 GMT 1998

brad wrote:

<<so here's my question to the person who reckons herself to be the dear
abby of the sinisterites:

what's wrong with me?>>

that's a very philosophical question, one that might never be answered
since it is so complex. however, we can pinpoint what *you* think is wrong
with you. so have it out.

<<should i believe rod's calculator? >>

well, we tend to buy into things quite easily. the media makes us very
susceptible to believing the images that get propagated to us everyday. so
don't believe a calculator, unless we've hit on one of things wrong with
you :-)

<<will i ever get
the chance for someone to give me the "bumps"? why do i like pvc and
barbed wire so much? >>

if you believe you will, then chances are you will. if you don't do
anything about it, then well you won't. pvc and barbed wire...do you
picture yourself in pvc or someone else? cos then we can hit on if you are
a sadist or a masochist...or both...you might like to overpower or be
submissive. sometimes people can be both. i know i just like the look of
pvc on anyone, barbed wire would hurt, so i don't think i would like that
too much.

<<why isn't there a horny spice? now that would be my
favorite>>

i thought they were all horny. ha ha. no i kind of like the spice girls, in
a really gulity sort of pleasurable way. i've even had spice girls dreams,
sorry sinisters no B&S dreams as of yet. i've had dreams of pulp, blur and
radiohead if anyone cares.

<<what exactly happened to shane macgowan's teeth? and why are badgers so
feared? why isn't there a cheese flavored communion wafer called
"Cheesus Christs"? <snip> <<oh dear>>

i can't answer the first two questions, but cheesus christs? oh dear indeed.

--
a*n*d*r*e*a.   "ars longo, vita brevis est."

try it, you might like it -- but you might sssmudge your lipstick.
check out to see if you're still alive,
talking dirt won't change your life.