Sinister: Visions of China

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 5 09:39:20 GMT 1998

>I'll redeam myself though and say that this is "Quiet Life" by Japan. A
damn
>fine song which remains a favourite of mine to this day. Before all you old
>gits out there take the piss, it's the only Japan song I like.

I dunno, I think that's unfair, Japan have quite a lot of good songs...
prententiously named good songs, but good songs none the less, "Sons of
Pioneers" and "Still life in Mobile Homes" are great, and frankly Japan are
a whole lot better and less cheesy than they look, in my cheesy opinion.
True they looked like a load of tossers though. There's a really good
compilation album available, called I believe "Gentlemen take polaroids" but
in true shit fashion, the CD's got the best tracks not on it. The double LP
is a better bet, and it's probably about 3 quid in a second hand shop.

in fact, Japan rule!

Cheers,
    Keith... doing it for the kids.

;-)