Sinister: Wowzers Cavey !!!

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 5 10:22:24 GMT 1998

On the basis that all those on the list clearly have access to a pc, and many of those will, like myself, be required to use a pc as part of the daily grind.  Howzabout those funny Jeepsterpeeps churning out some B&S mousemats ?
A sad and tacky piece of merchandise it would be, granted.  But I need a mousemat, and I like totally refuse to go into town and purchase some twattish thing with a picture of Tom and Jerry, or Tweety-Pie on it.

Arse !

Adey-suit.
aka Lucy Croxford (Not very Porn Rod).
aka Anthony Barley-Mount (Fat pompous Tory Bigot (Sorry Mr North)).