Sinister: M'aidez! M'aidez!

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Thu Mar 5 10:26:20 GMT 1998

---David & Katrina  wrote:

> 1st Picnic will be on May Day, Which for those of you who are lazy
is Monday the 4th May.

Only for those who are so lazy that it takes them three days to get
out of bed.  4th May may be the bank holiday but 1st May is my
birthday and will always be the real May Day in my eyes <cries over
the lack of romance in bank holiday administration>

But really I say YAY and skip around like a moron attracting the
attention of various IT consulants in the vicinity.  Picnic picnic
picnic.

> 2nd Picnic will be either 24th May (Sunday) or 7th June (Sunday).
> I would be grateful if people told me which of the second option is
preferable.

This is all too much.  It's picnic heaven.  And all so organised.  I
have no preference - which day will be sunnier?

> Other picnics will be organised as we progress into summer.

Stop, it's too much for a young boy with a heart murmur.

> The Picnics will be held on Primrose Hill, and to risk being overly
organised, we'll meet at 2pm at Camden Town Tube Station.

Hmm... back down to earth.  I've always found Camden Town Tube Station
is a very depressing place to meet people.  The only people I ever
meet there are drunks who take all my cigarettes.

> Bring a game, some food, drinks and a sense of ironic humour i think.

Surely we need to be better co-ordinated than this, Katrina.  What if
everyone turns up with Swingball? Or we end up with nothing but
Dandelion and Burdock to drink?  Or endless packets of barbeque beef
crisps?  We'll all be sick.  Also, we need to ensure a wide selection
of ironic senses of humour is brought, or else we'll all be telling
the same jokes all day.

> .    We're all happy bunnies humming happy bunny tunes.  Aren't we?

Yes yes YES.

Nickadoodledoo