Sinister: Re: wayward and cynical

TonyK college at xxx.com
Thu Mar 5 18:48:40 GMT 1998

ByTheSea6 wrote:

>  The Jesus & Mary Chain... >>
>
> We saw the The Jesus & Mary Chain last night here in NYC.  Brilliant show.  New
> record is a fine
> return to form.

I must agree. It's a little early to tell for sure, but I might venture to say
it's the best thing they've recorded since Psychocandy. I've been listening to it
non-stop for the past week and am quite smitten with it.

Sub Pop is releasing it in the states, does anyone knon who's releasing it in the
UK?

Pooka Rosato (I don't think I like my porno name...)
aka TonyK