Sinister: Edinburgh Fans

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Thu Mar 5 18:55:25 GMT 1998

Reply to Paul, who wrote;
>Another listee in Edinburgh!? And one called confusingly Alan and
Debbie!...

It's me dad's address, he's called Alan. Doh! But of course you probably
new that already (it's not a pseudonym/porn name or anything...but just for
the record, it would be Licorice Pettigrew- crap, I know)
Lets all us Edinburgh B&S fans meet up for a piss-up or something sometime!
(who needs picnics...bah!) I'll be the one dancing on the tables (before
turning them round) shouting my usual catchphrase; "DO WHAT THE GIN TELLS
YOU!" Smashing.

Love and other indoor sports,
                                                          Debs.

PS. I have nothing to declare but my Guiness...
        (tee, and indeed, hee)