Sinister: Porn Star Names

Paige Rosella prosella at xxx.com
Thu Mar 5 20:16:20 GMT 1998

OK, I always heard, as others have stated, that it's your middle name and the street you grew up on - making me Merrily Bayberry.  (I know a Gerard Hollywood and an Andrew Hitchingpost and a Lawrence Robinwood by this formula - brilliant)

If it's middle name and teddy bear's name (though I had a stuffed cat), mine's Merrily Raunchy.

Oddly, if you take your middle name and your mother's maiden name, that makes me Merrily Stewart - which is my mother's name, and I don't know what to make of that equation!

Wow - does anyone really care?  Probably not, but I have no boss in the office today, so I'm bored and passing time.

Nasty!
Paige