Sinister: i only wanted to play the tambourine

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 5 20:24:21 GMT 1998

yo!

after a long (for me) silence, i am back. glad to see you've all missed
me like.

something interesting to talk about yay! the PICNIC! would you believe
that whatever digest the picnic dates were on, i DIDN'T GET!!!!

(Oh dear, Mark hester, the Me Me Me song was called 'hanging around'. i
have that song. oh dear. Alex from Blur, Stephen Duffy Justin Elastica
methinks. no se porque.)

but may Day sounds like such a great date!

the 24th may is the better date for the 2nd one as well....ooh i'll try
and get to the may Day one though!

oh no! i wanted to save up to go and see new order at the phoenix as
well....ooh, and i have to go to manchester this weekend....ooh, and i
CAn'T GET A JOB!!!! but who cares!

yeah, coaches are cheap, so i shall get a coach from Preston.....to
Victoria....now how the hell would you get to Camden from there? where
the hell is Camden?

Where also is cardboard city as i wil not be able to afford any place to
stay.... arse.

i can bring a crappy drinking game from me charity shop if anyone wants!
and guess who! swingball is cool. someone bring a football and jumpers
for goalposts....i can also bulk buy Barbie Lollies with free stickers
and lots of crisps....as long as someone brings those little sausge
rolls which you just HAVE to have.

yay yay! a picnic a PICNIC! i wish i'd known this at colleg then i would
have been SOOOOO HapPPEEEEEEEEYYYYYY!

instead i ended up in RE wanting to smash things. like my Re teachers
face. he IS gerry Adams by the way. dead spit.

anyway. WHOS BRINGING THE TAPE PLAYER? i promise no MSP (well not that
much...hehheehehehehe!) - doh...ok then. barely any MSP. ish. Super
Furry Animals, can we play them??? And Gorkys????

I'm all excited! shit gotta lose weight for the sumer.....ok, so i wont
eat untill this picnic, then i might even get down to...oh say....900
stone?? YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fish Sands (hows that for my porno name?)

my fave insult of the day has been.....

"YOU........are PAUL WELLERS NOSTRIL HAIR!!!!!!!"

                        *    FEATHER BOAS & NAPALM ZINE *
                        *       C'MON! PUNCH THE AIR!   *
                        *       One Pound and A5 SAE    *
                        *   9 Westfield Drive, Warton   *