Sinister: no B&S content, sorry

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Thu Mar 5 20:58:38 GMT 1998

>>Erm, we do write in English over here. By 'Scottish' you mean Gaelic,
no? Or did you think it should be written in a charming Glaswegian
accent? :o)

A Scottish (Glasgwegian, in fact) friend of mine insists that there is a
Scottish language - not Gaelic, but SCOTTISH.  He said it is hundreds of
years old and virtually extinct, although he was involved in a society
of some sort dedicated to resurrecting it... we were looking at
something re: this on the Internet once cos he was trynna prove to me
what he was saying wasn't a load of crap.... tho since no-one on the
list has said anything to this effect, now I'm beginning to wonder!

>>why doesnt anyone care about me?
I do, for what it's worth:-)

yeah I'm bawrin' I know
Crystal Widmer = pet + mum (not very Diggler-esque....)
Nicole Main = middle name + street (getting there!)