Sinister: B&S Picnics

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 5 22:59:25 GMT 1998

Alan Prior wrote:

> Picnics on Primrose Hill!!??!!
> Bit far south for me, kids...(as usual)
> How about regional ones too? I would love one to be held in Edinburgh.
> Arthur's Seat? Prince's St. Gardens? Any other suggestions...(seen as B&S
> are Scottish an' all)
> I'm up for it if you all are...(onlt maybe not if I've got my CSYS English
> exam the next day- could be a problem!)
>
> love and alcoholidays,
>                                              Debbie  xxx.

paying attention Keith? good, cos i'm delegating the responsibility for
a scottish picnic (edinburgh only?) to you. i hope you don't mind too
much :)

so anyone wants a scottish picnic? just mail keith (address in the
archives if you search for "Keith Watson")

david

--
                 Belle and Sebastian Fan Club
     merchandise, mail-outs, chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk