Sinister: hello and goodbye

Urs Walther a2820862 at xxx.DE
Fri Mar 6 12:20:56 GMT 1998

Hello everyone!

I just joined this list a few days ago. This is my first message to the
list.
I´m 24 years old and live in Cologne, Germany. Other favourite bands
include: Suede, Smiths (discovered them years after they
disbanded) / Morrissey, Strangelove (saw them live last night,
brilliant!), Manics, Massive Attack, and many more. My first B&S item was
the "Lazy Line Painter Jane EP", now I own every release except Tigermilk.
If someone could be so nice to make me a copy of this, please e-mail me
privately! I would be eternally grateful!
Due to a two/three weeks holiday I won´t be able to check all those
messages, this list is too busy, so I´ll unscribe again. But I´ll be back.

Bye for now,
see you,

Urs.

P.S. As far as I know, the old scottish language belongs to the family
of gaelic languages. Other members of this family are Welsh, Irish,
Cornish, and Breton (as spoken in Brittany France).