Sinister: No no no no no no no no

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 6 12:33:16 GMT 1998

>"the streets of london" by "whistling" Roger Whittaker i believe...

No no no :-) Roger Whittaker had a hit with the far more cred "Durham Town"
which has more cred being more grim and in the Norrth. He also had the
smurfs connection, which was far cooler than the distinctly uncred "Alphabet
Zoo".

Incidentally anyone particularly wanting some sort of 'picnic', let's call
it a 'Scots picnic' shall we, can mail me if they like and we'll sort it out
some time soon, for when it's a bit warmer really, we could go and do the
Arthur's seat sunrise thingy if anyone fancies it.
    I know David's only allowed me the authority to ask people out in the in
Edinburgh area... but I figure it'd be silly given that Glasgow's like next
door, so anyone from Glasgow fancying a bit of a do sometime in the Summer
is more than welcome to mail me too. As is anyone else... in the world in
fact as long as you can make it to Edinburgh some time in the summer. That
means all the Chorlton posse will have to wheel on up to Edinburgh. The
longest day might make a suitable time., or at least the nearest weekend to.

The Duke would be proud,

    Keith.