Sinister: porn literature

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 6 13:42:39 GMT 1998

Bonjour tout le monde!

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.  Until this week I had never read
any of Bill Bryson's marvellous oevres, which I am very sad about.
Never mind, I've read a couple now.  Laugh?  I nearly swallowed my
tongue...

Yesterday I got home from college to find a pleasingly chunky envelope
sitting on my doormat, addressed to me, yes, to ME!  And it had my
copies of Little Ink Movies and Ink Polaroids in it!  They are truly
lovely things, it has to be said.  So I was happy then.  Stuart David
for immediate canonisation now!  For he is a genius, oh yes he is.  And
he's got a "special multimedia box".

Anyway, porn names:
	(with the teddy bear/road one): Attila Mando.  Sounds more like
a character from Star Trek than a porn person, but there you go;
	(with the pet/mother's maiden name one): Pip Tate.  Not very
successful either.  Never mind, such is life.  I don't think I'm cut out
to be a porn star anyway...

                 ByeBye,
                             Liz.
                             (edaplynr3n00297 at kiadroch.kiad.ac.uk)

Love without hope,as when the young bird-catcher
Swept off his tall hat to the Squire's own daughter,
So let the imprisoned larks escape and fly
Singing about her head, as she rode by.

                                                         Robert Graves