Sinister: porn and picnics

David S Mccarthy 9607260m at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 6 14:13:31 GMT 1998

I heard off TV, possibly channel 4 or maybee 5 that your porn name is
the name of your first pet plus your mothers maiden name which makes
me Buffy Strong and my flatmates Dusty Lauler and Flash smith which
sound like good porn names to me.

Also is anyone planning a picnic in Glasgow, if not is anyone
interested? How about the Kelvingrove?