Sinister: Picnic (Otherwise known as Peanut LionBar)

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 6 13:45:15 GMT 1998

>David Jeepster Wrote :

>thinking that maybe this is a bit too organised for comfort, hardly
>smacks of anything to do with belle and sebastian, maybe i should
>postpone! (this is humour!)

Surely on this basis, we should all meet up in Manchester, play games badly for two days, go away again and then not do a bloody thing for six months.
(This is Bitchy ;-o ).
Sounds good to me.

On the picnic front, I think there should at least be 11 Scottish representatives, so that we can have a forerunner to the England/Scotland World Cup Final that Rod Bigboy mentioned some weeks ago.
(This is Far too optimistic :->)

Lucy Croxford.

PS.  HoneyPaul - Is David effectively banned from the list for not using Porn name ?