Sinister: The State that I am In.

King Fame Throwa cam at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 6 22:29:34 GMT 1998

>Erm, John Denver...also wrote " Annies song" which makes me go all goose
>bumpy...there's a New order link to this one, 'cos they were accused of
>stealing part of "leaving..." on "run" from the "technique" album, a court
>case they lost if i remember rightly...

I reckon that Verve song "dont do drugs kids" or whatever it's called (as he
pretends not to know) sounds dead similar to "Annies song" esp. that bit
"...I know I'll see your face again"/"you fill up my senses...etc"
but then again I think the intro to Lazy Line Painter Jane sounds like the
intro to "Begin the Begin" by REM so what do I know ???