Sinister: Kims at St Marks Place

AlRodz AlRodz at xxx.com
Fri Mar 6 17:09:15 GMT 1998

Being from Texas (gasp!), I'm only a recent convert to the joys of Belle and
Sebastian (forgive my gaffe at asking if there were any Nick Drake fans on
this list, uh-DUH)... And on a recent jaunt to NYC (where I stayed at the
Parker Meridien, mind you, searching for remnants of B&S last visit),  I went
a-hunting for the EPs. Those of you visiting NYC in the near future may want
to check out Kim's on St Marks Place, a lovely store with oodles of vinyl and
great video selection. Personally, I found the EPs at Other Music in the East
Village (with one exception, Lazy Line Painter Jane, which I found at the
Virgin Megastore in Times Square).

Ah, the joys of the big city.

No one I know in Texas has the slightest inkling of who or what is Belle and
Sebastian, not that I'm any more informed. But could someone riddle me this:
What is the Tigermilk story?

And secondly, are there any plans for B&S to tour the states?

Thank ye-
Al