Sinister: I hate my email thingy!

The Boy With The X-Ray Eyes! u01cjtc at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 6 18:43:17 GMT 1998

My naughty pooter just deleted this lovely long message that I spent the
best part of my after dinner contemplation and digestion time writing so
I'm going to have to do it again, poo!
Hello kittens,

What a lovely week I've had, excluding 9am lectures which I've had
everyday and having to remove the brain from my cadaver(they're heavier
than you think).
My wednesday was spent striking, well I went skiing at
cairngorm, but I made a point of telling the bloke I shared a chairlift
with on the way up that i was on strike coz of "fees n' that", which was
fun appart from nearly killing everyone in the car a couple of times and
getting stuck on a very small road behind some very large cows, they are
scary close up.
There was lots of lovely snow, but no foxes unfortunately, allthough foxes
have been in my bad books ever since one killed my pet rabit Rambo.
Which brings me on to porno names, mine would be Colin Smith , which is
shite, I had several fish when I was wee all of which were called Colin,
only from the second, Colin 2, they were numbered sequentially up to about
6.The best i can come up with is Herbie Smith aftermy first gerbil.

Ahh Doric, What a beautiful language , Quine= girl, loon=boy, couthy auld
wifie=old woman who stands at bus stop and offers you sweets. I love
aberdeen.
love Colin.