Sinister: Sheep & Sebastian

plaird plaird at xxx.uk
Sat Mar 7 02:22:58 GMT 1998

Ahh, Matthew,
>I did not make a blunder; I was being cheeky.  It all went wrong somewhere.

Nae problem. I'll be honest and say I just assumed a blunder had been
made,
since I've been asked before if we spoke English over here by unthinking
Americans (USA that is). So it could be said I'm guilty of making the
unfounded assumption that all you yanks are that daft :o).
(note smiley thingie)

>Ahh Doric, What a beautiful language , Quine= girl, loon=boy, couthy auld
>wifie=old woman who stands at bus stop and offers you sweets. I love
>aberdeen.
>love Colin.

I think I'm going to cry now. Not so keen on Aberdeen myself.

>upndoonroonnroonbenahoosekenfitahmeanklenngreeneberdeen,fitlikemin?

Ahmdaeinfine, fitlikeyersel?

Keith the cheeky git said:
>indeed it is unintelligable, but I didn't know
>that it was anything to do with the words spoken... Still in the back of
>beyond lands of deep fried mars bars, I suppose anything's possible.

I'd never heard of deep fried Mars Bars 'til I moved to Edinburgh. I
always thought they were some kind of Central belt thing. Oh, and by
the way the Aberdeen area is cattle country. The Highlands are where
the sheep run free (The Clearances 'n' that).

Cheerio,

The Laird of East Fountainbridge