Sinister: Keith: Is he or isn't he?

MWaggner MWaggner at xxx.com
Sat Mar 7 15:05:25 GMT 1998

Oh Gosh!

I was only sharing a little story -- it was meant as a commentary on the oft-
recurring *discussion* about Stuart's orientation, not on his personal life
itself.

The things people create are certainly colored by their personal lives --
their various orientations of all sorts, their "souls" and the things that
have happened to them to form who they are.  But, one doesn't have to "own"
the artist's soul or know the minute details of his/her life to love the thing
they created.  If it simply speaks to something in you, you don't have to pick
it to pieces...

I could go on and on, explaining what I mean, but it boils down to:  I really
don't give a "toss" who or what Stuart M. or anyone else in the band may or
may not be sleeping with.  I just really love the music and am very glad that
sometimes people can create something that can touch me -- on a level that is
very personal to me.

Sorry if I offended anyone.  Next time, I'll just keep it to myself.

-- michele