Sinister: how many members of B&S does it take to change a lightbulb?

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Sat Mar 7 15:40:07 GMT 1998

on 06 Mar 98, Keith Watson wrote...

>Do we have to talk about band members sexuality. It's really none of our
>business.
>
>Especially when people are just blindly speculating. I wouldn't like people
>discussing this sort of thing about me without my permission.
>
>Why is it of so much interest anyway?

Am I alone in being concerned about Keith once again 'chumming up' with Stuart
Murdoch?
And he's not the only one, there seems to be a lot of it about, maybe its the
change in weather but its certainly on the rise.

Well, I reckon the band can handle a few loose jibes, keeps them on their toes,
but
the  ' is-stuart-gay'  thing HAS been going on a while admittedly.
So, one last time for all the new listees out there, STUART IS NOT GAY !!
(oh, go on then, he is).

To date no-one has actually sent me any decent problems for my slot, so, you
guessed it,
I'll just have to make them up. So watch out for yourselves kids, and thats
about
all for a Saturday afternoon.

Susannah.
P.S . Stuart D : I've got the photo if you've got the scanner.
P.P.S. Seven, but its the wrong type of bulb, with the wrong wattage and in the
wrong socket.