Sinister: Keith: Is he or isn't he?

Honey honey at xxx.net
Sat Mar 7 19:17:37 GMT 1998

> I was only sharing a little story -- it was meant as a commentary on the oft-
> recurring *discussion* about Stuart's orientation, not on his personal life
> itself.

Exactly - as Susannah pointed out Keith's just trying to shag someone
famous.  He tried it with Roger Whittaker and now he's trying it with
someone else.  I thought the story was a nice comment on this silly
ongoing debate about is-he isnt-he, almost as if someone's been following
it on the list and giggling at it.

Matthew Hintz got closest to what I think anyway - it's all bunk and I
suspect sexuality's not half as clear in people's lives as it's made out
to be for reasons of personal or political expediency.  What I want to
understand is not who people go to bed with but where the things
they say connect with my life and how they help me understand what I feel.
So, please, let's not pick apart Stuart's lyrics to look for "signs" for
goodness sake - it's intrusive and what does it tell us about anything?
I suspect that's all Keith's saying too.

Honey xxx