Sinister: I sense a bent ballad

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Sun Mar 8 19:14:44 GMT 1998

This has probably cropped up before, although not in my time on the list , but
you can have hours of fun at http://www.mi.uib.no/~ingeke/anagram/index_eng.html
a little site that will generate anagrams for you.

 Belle and Sebastian came out as (Apart from Bleed Satan Lesbian which is Honeys
pseudonym):

I Sense A Bent Ballard
A Tense Bible Sandal
I, Deniable Bent Lass
And my personal favourite:
A Neat Sensible Bald

See ! They Don't Lie!!

See if you can get these, either band memebers or listees:
1) hot rum custard  (Yum!)
2) Bogart germ tract
3) hot senses erupt
4) lethal lip cum
5) avid art stud
6) a shot Ukraine
7) I mock coke
8) ample bible cellos

Don't post answers to the list, I'll post them myself later.

Ah! sarong suntan
xxx