Sinister: give your mack a smack

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun Mar 8 21:59:37 GMT 1998

Dear Sinisters!
Hello! You all talking your lovely mix of things again....
It is nice to be back....I got to go with my friend to her high school...it
was alright,I feel a bit different though...this one girl was trying to be
nice with me and she asked me if I like this one band...can't remember who
it was..wy..wyclef? Or something,then I try and describe for her what music
I like and *surprise* she didn't leap out of her seat and hug me and go 'Oh
Belle and Sebastian,me too,isn't Stuart David a dreamboat!' no...she goes
'Oh,so like nofx.'..anyways..then she looked disgustedly at my brett
Anderson picture and tell me how ugly he is...*sigh*
...BUT I do get sympathy,just from being from Quebec..(should i be
insulted?) but the wrestling coach scare me! Now I undersatnd your PE
stories (see I don't have a teacher like that) He was nice but he would
sorta bark at me and ask if Quebec City was a province....or he would ask me
something,and as I finish saying it I see he's not even  listening there but
throwing some boy onto the mat,all while some guy on the excercise bike (do
they pay him to jsut cycle? He never wrestled,and I was there for 2
hours...2 houuuurs! 2!) made fun of things...
Do you know in some places for school you have to get up at 7:30! HOw do
they expect you to learn!
  Then I had a real weird moment..i was in the biology class,and this one
boy struck me out from the rest,I don't know why,then I find out it's this
guy,the same boy 8 years ago when I was little I would arm wrestle and bike
race him (and I won! On my girly teedy bear bike..I won!)It's so weird..from
this guy you knew so well,then 8 years go by and you see him with
multi-coloured hair wearing a speedo!
 Speaking of porn stars etc...
 I was in Blockbusters (in the DRAMA section! SO I don't know why he ask me
this) but some weird little man ask me my opinion on this movie 'tales of
erotica' or soemthing like that,and for the record I did not rent naughty
movie I rented Before Sunrise! Was that girl crazy? I would've thrown Ethan
in the river and tell that poet to start writing some more poems for me!
Mrrrrowwww....wasn't he gorgeous! The unbuttoned shirt...the tousled
hair,the accent..the poem...Dominik Dominik..
 My name....Sugar Daly.....I sound like a boxer,not a porn star..I don't
think I would get much work....BUT if I use my friends version of how to
find it I get Scrumptious Valecka..that is little bit better? Yes..I
should've told that guy to rent Scrumptious Valecka's movies....

hee hee,I'm gonna leave this email but I'm not gone,yes I have to blah blah
blah about many other things so you arne't rid of me yet...!
 All this talk about speaking 'Scottish'! I wish more people would,so
lovely!I try but I can only do so   many words...'but would you no like tae
be Scottish'
actually,I would like to live on a hill with a Scottish boy it would be so fun!

smooch smooch smooch,
Sugar Daly
ermmm
Genevieve! ;)