Sinister: a low down dirty shame

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun Mar 8 22:00:13 GMT 1998

Sweet Lovely People,
more silly ramblings from me,feel free to skip!

>didn't a while back i read an excerpt of an interview with isobel where
>she says that stuart puts himself in the role of a woman and writes
>songs about himself.

>- -brad

that's exactly how I hear/see it..I never saw the 'gay anthem' i always saw
me and the record store boy  'kissing just for practice' which reminds me..I
liked hearing cuddle/muddle for the rhyming bit when I first heard it...no
one seems to use the word muddle...

>Date: Sun, 8 Mar 98 19:14:44 GMT
>From: susannah <susannah at xxx.net>
>Subject: Sinister: I sense a bent ballad

>5) avid art stud

oh my...I can FEEL the sexiness offa this one here...avid art stud..rrrrowww...

Damn you,all with your winning smiles and pique-niques!Hey..I have the
PERFECT location for a picnic....Rupert,Quebec! Alright,so there are not
many 'attractions' but there are trees,big trees..and mountains..Forget
about those expensive spa treatments...you can mud wrestle in the
creek!Yessss!All in favour?
*a tumbleweed blows by*

Fine! Me and Old Man Withers are gonna have a blast,playing turkeyfoot and
hula hooping to Dog On Wheels...
oh,I like my Pastels single,the girls voice feels so familiar! SHe reminds
me of someone..I don't know who...and I feel stupid,I thought one bit she
was going 'You harchie bastard!' and I find out it is 'you hired cheap
actors' and I'm not gonna go on about it but i got a phone call eek eek and
anyways it made ME squeal..umm..anyways... I trying to get an anagram and
now I feel dumb..
I love my cats even more!They miss me so much,I come back and all my widdle
baby wants is attention! I think people should take advice from this,do you
know how happy I would be to come home and find oh I dunno...say a record
store boy wanting his tummy scratched!

alright,NOW I should go!
xoxox Genevieve

limericks are easier than anagrams so:

from you,my love,records I buy
for you to love me,how I try!
do not hesitate anymore
here is a nice floor
and when you ignore me,I cry

OR
my cutie works in a record store
he's always going behind that back door
he looks good in flares
he just doesn't care
of him i would like to see more

(oh so that's why they told me to give up writing!)