No subject

Stephen_J._Wood at xxx.Wood Stephen_J._Wood at xxx.Wood
Sun Mar 8 13:28:13 GMT 1998

Hi, Sinisters !

>Shirley W. wrote " I want to know if anyone positively *doesn't* like Nick
Drake?"

Yeah! I don't!

>Special message for Susannah from Stuart David: if you're going
>to send him any more nudey pictures, please send make them nudey ones of
yourself.

At least we have an idea of Stuart D's sexuality, then!

>Shirley W. wrote: "Oh and finally everyone who doesn't use their porn name
this week will be banned - >remember - pet's name + mothers maiden name."

I never had any pets, and my parents never married. What should I do?

An unlucky bastard aka Rocker

P.S. Don't worry, Paulhoney, there are many of us older than you on the list,
we just don't like to admit it! (At this point there should be one of those
winking face things, but I've never bothered to work out how to do such a sad
computer nerd-like thing!) (Is an exclamation mark not enough?)

Cheer,

rocker at andyclin.exnet.com