Sinister: Banal, bad eliteness

A Bad German Man a-bergman at xxx.edu
Mon Mar 9 07:15:26 GMT 1998

well, having solved Susannah's anagrams collectively with Tag and Megan, I
felt that a post was in order.

and how about that subject line? anagrams of "Belle and Sebastian" have
kept me entertained all afternoon...

1) _If You're Feeling Sinister_ was voted the #1 LP of last year by the DJs
at my university radio station, and the _3, 6, 9...Seconds of Light_ 12"
was voted the #2 EP of the year. Wooohooo!

2) Tiger's Milk bars are on their way to those who requested them and sent
me their addresses. I've still got some left, so if you want one, send me
an email. They are spreading like a disease across the globe. When you
can't get the album itself, why not settle for a disgusting health bar
instead?

3) I saw _Blue Velvet_ this evening at Tag's recommendation. I had two
hours to kill this evening after dinner, so I swung by the video lab in the
library to watch it. Goodness me. Was embarrassing. Kept blushing and
covering the TV screen. No doubt this bizarre film will permeate my
subconscious and I will have more dreams for Dr. Minka to decipher in the
morning.

4) Upcoming B&S chat! I am looking forward to it, even though I will have
to be up before 8AM to be there. Next order of business is seeing if Big
Art Bergman will be able to grace us with his presence there (hello Dad!).

5) Less than two weeks till my cross-Atlantic excursion. YEEHAW! Be
forewarned. I am on my way.

well. time to Grab A Damn Name (more anagram fun with my name, yes) and
return to my studies. Right, Dad. I am studying. Really. I am.

signing off for now,
Amen! a bland jam girl.

Amanda Jill Bergman
Northwestern University
a-bergman at nwu.edu

"And like a fool, I walked away and left them my beautiful swan."

--Charles Bukowski