Sinister: Motorway Maintenance Unit

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 9 10:17:09 GMT 1998

>Mark Hester wrote :
>Ralph McTell sang Streets of London. I think you must have been to quite
>a radical school.

Not really,  we had some right-wing dinner ladies though, who would force you to eat lashings of school custard. Arse.

>Peter Godzilla Miller wrote :
>The insomniac badger squasher wrote:

You made me reject my spleen
When you ran me over this morning.
There was blood on the streets again
And the view outside the windscreen
Of Badgers in pain....etc etc etc.

Thankyou Tarby, i don't make a habit of killing badgers, but I do worry about profit-driven organisations being responsible for the removal of dead animals from Devons roads.  I have visions of Highways Mtce men waiting by the side of the M5 with a big box of Bonio (or something akin) going " 'Ere Badger Badger".

>BBC 2's perennial favourite "Call My Bluff", am I right?

Come come now Mr Miller, I think you can do better than that.

Lucy Croxford.