Sinister: My Inner Turmoil

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 9 10:39:07 GMT 1998

Just a big thanks to the great Mr.Tim Hopkins who popped up to Edinburgh for a visit this weekend, and whom enjoyed a big trawl throught the record shops, Tim managed to find a CD he'd been looking for for years which was great, and also noticed that I gave a few hints away to my sexuality whilst in Professor Plastic's vinyl emporium when he caught me rifling throught the old punk singles and pointed out that this liking of Prog rock's obviously just a big cover up and that I'm actually a punk at heart. To which I had to agree, and disagree and then agree again.
    Later when Mr.Hopkins said goodbye, myself, Paul and Linda ajourned for something to eat we realised that Mr.Hopkins had not left, but had instead only made it a further 10 metres down the street and had stopped in the next record shop... that's dedication for you.

Cheers,
    Keith.