Sinister: irc for you and me

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Mon Mar 9 12:03:39 GMT 1998

>4) Upcoming B&S chat! I am looking forward to it, even though I will have
>to be up before 8AM to be there.

i have a few questions about this chat thing... what time will it be held?
also, is it on undernet or efnet, or somewhere else? im sure these are
answered somewhere at the website, but im dumb and i havent been able to
find them.. i think it's too early in the morning..

i went to #sinister on both undernet and efnet.. at the efnet one, everyone
was speaking sweedish, and i never got around to talking about the band..
undernet was empty until people with nicks like ^SATAN^ started coming. i
said something about b&s and they had no idea who they were.. hehe, it was a
channel for truly sinister people.. when do the belle and sebastian sinister
people meet?

it's supposed to snow here this week.. sigh, i hate winter..
teri