Sinister: Lyricular Particulars

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon Mar 9 15:12:09 GMT 1998

On Mon, 9 Mar 1998, D.J. Frazer wrote:

> Please could someone inform me of a lyric from a B&S song which I cant quite

> Any smart ear/brain combo out there willing to divulge this valuable
> information?

Again - check the WWW site below.  There's a set of guitar tabs
("sheet music") but it's probably not obvious that they contain the
lyrics as well.  Even if you haven't got WWW you can get them via
email - see the introductory message when you joined the list.

Even better, follow my link to David's Fan Club site where ALL the
lyrics are - again from the page below.

Honestly - there's lots of stuff on the connected WWW sites including
an FAQ explaining all about Tigermilk the band etc etc.  As a very
last resort do a search from the site on the mailing list archives.
You'll even find something on baked beans.

Honey xxx