Sinister: I'm new and hope not to annoy

Jeepster Recordings Ltd jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Mon Mar 9 12:32:03 GMT 1998

sgawdin at netcom.ca wrote:

Hello Shawn, welcome to sinister! :)

> Is Jeepster their own label?  (I have a feeling I should check the faq)

hmmmm, yeah, you're probably right about checking the faq, but i don't
mind and anyway, it gives me a chance to plug the label .. .hooray!

Jeepster was set up by two blokies in 1996 called Mark and Stef.  Belle
and Sebastian were the first band they signed to release records (anyone
who can name the one who we didn't release record for wins ... well,
nothing really!  no answers to the list please or paul will kill me!)
and we now have another two bands, snow patrol and Salako.  Jeepster are
completely independent with no major record label funding and we listen
to ALL the demo tapes (well, Mark does anyway) that are sent in.  If
anyone ever needs to get into contact for any reason, here's the
details:
	Jeepster
	217 Canalot
	222 Kensal Road
	London
	W10 5BN
	ph:	0181 964 9432 or 0181 964 9434
	fax:	0181 964 8600
	e-mail:	jeepster.uk at virgin.net

(if anyone can help me as to how the hell i add that as a signature file
... well, an edited version anyway ... all nice and symmetrically
placed, please mail me ... i can't bloody do it!)

anyway, we should have a proper web-site set up soon (David ...!) and
that will hopefully have vids and sounds and stuff to show you all how
luverly we are!  i think most sinisterines are going to LOVE Salako ...
they sound like "the gates of heaven opening up and a hundred angels
beckoning you inside"

thanks for letting me dribble on ... sorry to everyone i bored.

cheers,
Katrina (who will not use her porn-name, 'cos Stuart David thinks it
sounds like a 50's Hollywood star ... and we weouldn't want that would
we!)