Sinister: b&s picnic in mt. pleasant

Pam Berry pberry at xxx.com
Mon Mar 9 16:01:14 GMT 1998

morning/afternoon all,

this weekend I was knocking around some ideas for a washington, dc b&s
picnic with my next door neighbor megan who's on this list (she rarely
posts but those of you familiar with the porn industry may recognize the
name nimrod the grinder lumpkin) and we're thinking we should have a
stateside picnic cookout in my backyard, saturday, may 9. we had hoped to
have it on the same day as you all over the atlantic, but we don't get
monday the fourth off and the grinder has to study for final exams may day
weekend.

rock creek park was a site for consideration, but they won't allow us to
bring in that demon alcohol...if we do it in my backyard, between the three
of us on the list who live on monroe st. alone we'll have an abundance of
grills for separation of veggie and non-veggie skewers, easy turntable
access, and enough fridges to keep the beer and devilled eggs chilly. it's
not that we're too lazy to walk down to the park, really. room for/love of
board games? we've got it.

any dc/virginia/maryland listpeople up for this sort of thing? let me know
privately at pberry at washcp.com and we'll work out details.

cheers,
pam
a.k.a. (internationally revered porn star) hamilton frederick bohannon