Sinister: B&S treehouse

Honey honey at xxx.net
Mon Mar 9 18:59:12 GMT 1998

Message from Stuart David.  I quote verbatim to avoid legal action.

"Okay, I'm building a treehouse on the internet. And one of the things
in it will be a Venue. And there will be Internet concerts there.
Hopefully accoustic sessions from Isobel, Stevie, and Stuart. And
other bands too. Maybe one a month. The first trial one, I'll do a
really boring reading."

What he means is, download RealPlayer 5.0 from www.real.com if you want
to join in prospective fun, if in fact the cellos don't break and
something actually happens.  You'll be kept posted here if it does.

Honey xxxxx