Sinister: AIDS benefit gig

Mick McMick mick at xxx.com
Mon Mar 9 19:23:05 GMT 1998

Jeepster Recordings Ltd wrote:
> just a quick reply to all those who asked for the set-list for the B&S
> AIDS benefit gig ... well, Neil loves you all and wanted to let you know
> that it is as follows (sorry Neil!!):
>
> Curtis Mayfield - You Must Believe Me - sung by Stevie Jackson
> Beck - Rowboat - sung by Richard Colburn
> Jesus and Mary Chain - Some Candy Talking - sung by Sarah
> Orange Juice - In A Nutshell - sung by Isobel *
> The Left Banke - Something On My Mind - sung by Stuart Murdoch *

	AHHHHH!!! They covered the Left Banke!!!? Oh...is there any way I might
get a recording of either one of the gigs they played it at? Does anyone
have a bootleg of the show they might trade me for a tape of something
or a different bootleg? Please e-mail me privately...

 /"\_/"\_/"\    Mick McMick - mick at indiepop.com - ICQ#5056758
 \         /    Sandcastle Records - sandcastlerecords at indiepop.com