Sinister: I'm new and hope not to annoy

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 9 20:31:23 GMT 1998

we created the FAQ to hopefully stem the flow of questions such as the
ones below, please use it and free the list a bit more.
	all of the questions below ARE answered in the FAQ or in the biog that
is linked from the FAQ.

	thanks

	david kitchen

--
                 Belle and Sebastian Fan Club
     merchandise, mail-outs, chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk