Sinister: Truly Scrumptious

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Tue Mar 10 11:20:24 GMT 1998

Oh, er, hello,

"Scrumptious Valecka" wrote, and wrote, and wrote, and I am truly
thankful:

>that's exactly how I hear/see it..I never saw the 'gay anthem' i always saw
>me and the record store boy  'kissing just for practice' which reminds me..I
>liked hearing cuddle/muddle for the rhyming bit when I first heard it...no
>one seems to use the word muddle...

Well, I bought a Tami Tyrell record last week, on one song she sings
the word 'snuggle'.  I thought only Homer Simpson said that, and it
made me glad.  But poor Tammy, she was so young...

>A lovely Tag lives in a cabin
>those tears he is a dabbin'
>i asked why he cried
>to which he replied
>"och lassie,from alla yer blabbin'!"

Have I told you lately that I love you?

A bad German man wrote:

>Less than two weeks till my cross-Atlantic excursion. YEEHAW! Be
>forewarned. I am on my way.

Cinders Bergman, ignore Begbie and Northy, the ugly sisters, you shall
go to the ball.  Paul is your fairy godmother, Keith and I will be the
two fine stallions to draw your carriage, while Swashbuckling, Swarthy
Stevie Trousers will be your valet, but will turn back into a pumpkin
at midnight.  And as for Prince Charming ... Chris, stop being dandy,
and show Swannie you're handsome.

Silly Billy Miller wrote:

>The only thing I found was a folk compilation with Billy Connolly on it,
>some song about wellies, so that was that.
>That was a hint...

Was that 'If it was nae for for your wellies'?  Or was it his proto
punk anthem 'Stainless steel wellies', memorable for the line 'Put on
your barbed wire knickers, baby', which at the age of 10, sounded
strangely arousing to me.  I once saw Billy Connolly in a baker's in
Milngavie.  He was rock hard ex-docker turned comedian then, and now
he advertises credit cards.  Wanker.

Teri wrote:

>i went to #sinister on both undernet and efnet.. at the efnet one, everyone
>was speaking sweedish

You're describing my ideal world.  Did I mention I was going to
Sweden?  I'm going to Sweden.

That's all.

Love
Grr! Mr Bottom Catcall xx