Sinister: Dullest porn star name?

LUCY C MUNRO lucy.munro at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 10 13:03:09 GMT 1998

A bit of a late entry in the porn-star name stakes.  The first pets I can
remember owning were a pair of guinea pigs called Pewter (as in the metal)
and Fred.  My mum's maiden name was Evans, so one version of the porn star
name would be Fred Evans.  Which sounds more like a building contractor.
Admittedly Pewter Evans is a bit better, but still not an all time great.
Is this what I get for having Welsh ancestors?  If you go on middle name
and road where you grew up it's Catherine Gravely, which is also rather
pants (to use the word du jour).  I suppose I'm just not cut out to be a
porn star...

Not much B&S content, except to say that I made my Dad (50 this month) a
mix tape with "Get Me Away from Here I'm Dying" on.  I think he liked it,
but then he did see Simon and Garfunkle (Garfunkel? can't spell today) at
the Royal Albert Hall back in the 60s.

Lucy