Sinister: Tarbuck in Taramasolata

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Tue Mar 10 13:15:55 GMT 1998

On Mon, 9 Mar 1998, PJMiller wrote:

> difference of opinion Jeffrey) did in fact come from a programme hosted by
> the aforementioned Jimmy Tarbuck. I can't for the life of me remember what
> it was something vaguely connected to the world of gambling, ten to one
> shots and so on.

Winner Takes All.  Which is currently being shown on Challenge TV,
presented by Bobby "Rock With Laughter" Davro.

That aside, Challenge TV is one of the best channels on cable IMO.  Last
summer, I stayed in a flat with cable, and my Sunday nights were
invariably spent laughing at the haircuts on 3-2-1 and being thoroughly
bamboozled by the "clues".

I met Paul Coia once.

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |