Sinister: SINISTER: NO B&S AT ALL!!! IN FACT DON'T EVEN READ ME! YOU WON'T LIKE ME!

Adam the Fool ah6991 at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 10 16:14:42 GMT 1998

> > > Shawn Wrote:
> > > My name is Shawn and I am a huge Morrissey from Vancouver,
> >
> > Sorry. This just makes me laugh uncontrollably.
> >
> Please don't be sorry.  When I wrote it I realized someone would
> imagine a sumo wrestler with a quiff.

I was thinking more of a king-kong sized moz wandering around the
streets of vancouver crushing cars accidentally and looking very
apologetic.

David S Mccarthy wrote:
> What I meant to say about ch 5 is that its might be dross but its
> watchable dross. Apart from the unwatchable sunset beach which is
> without being too classy or brilliant or anything. Take Xena, watch
> it once and it seems dire, second time its not as bad as you first
> thought then 3rd time it becomes good in a taking the piss way.

Sure you want tv to be good, but this just goes to show that it doesn't
have to be, it just needs to be on. Insideous eh? I say smash your tv
and play on your playstation instead~

Love Idi Amin the fool