Sinister: not a drop to drink

bradford parachute at xxx.net
Tue Mar 10 22:10:39 GMT 1998

water water everywhere.

hello sinisterines.
i'm just taking a short break from the living hell i'm in at the moment
to say hello.
i'm gonna get straight to the point:

my house is underwater.

we had a huge flood in '94 and they said it wouldn't happen again for
100 years......well, they were off by 96 years. i got the computer and
my clothes and the music out before it went under. i'm a sitting in a
holiday inn three towns away at the moment.
when the police came around with the big evacuation bullhorn they were
screaming through, the first thing i grabbed to load onto the truck was
my cds and records. i got strange looks all around from both family and
law officials.

anyway, i'm not looking for pity or anything. i just wanted to let
everyone know that if your house is ever under twelve feet of water,
make sure you grab all your records and cds. those are the things that
aren't replaceable and they're the most important anyway, right?

-brad