Sinister: Dullest porn star name [minimal B&S]

Mark Howson Mark.Howson at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 10 16:57:31 GMT 1998

>A bit of a late entry in the porn-star name stakes.  The first pets I can
>remember owning were a pair of guinea pigs called Pewter (as in the metal)
>and Fred.  My mum's maiden name was Evans, so one version of the porn star
>name would be Fred Evans.  Which sounds more like a building contractor.

Ouch. Well, I've never had any pets, apart from a goldfish when I was 10,
and he (she? it?) didn't have a name. I guess I could use my sisters'
goldfish, which makes me Bubbles Barson. I dunno, that doesn't sound quite
right.

If I use the street name, I get.... Ian Ivy.

Am I just unlucky? Or am I just not cut out to be a top porn star?

Oh, and last night I thought I'd listen to Tigermilk again. Pressed 'Play'
and heard a low pitched growl, followed by a stuttering noise. Stupid Sony
filthy stupid walkman had wrapped the tape around its insides... Don't
worry - I've recovered it.

Mark