Sinister: teachers and the music that they adore

JOSEPH FOSTER pasty at xxx.com
Wed Mar 11 02:28:41 GMT 1998

There is a head of year (year 6 I think) at my old secondary school, who
has the pleasure of teaching my brother Dj and all his friends. She gave
an assemble about popular music, and to gain herself much needed 'streed
cred', with the 'kids', admitted that she was pretty fasionable because
she quite liked Dire Straights. And she has a head like a microphone.
And she smells. And she put me in bottom set for french.

My brother has bin known to tap her on the head and say
testing.......testing.....1, 2, 3.

Honestly. Tut tut.

See y'all.

Harry Currie.