Sinister: Satsumas, love & the eNMEy

Alan Prior AlanPrior at xxx.com
Tue Mar 10 19:51:21 GMT 1998

hello spacebots,

Yes indeed, the new Urusei Yatsura lp is truely a thing of beautious and
spangly wonderment. I would advise all you classy listees to rush out and
buy it as soon as time permits. If you have money, buy it. If you don't
have money steal it. Hey, why not steal money and buy lots...in any case,
go forth and purchase- just the thing for the young gent about town.
Smashing.

I too phoned the atrociously priced NME line for Urusei tickets, but have
heard nothing- I fear I may have been unsuccessful or they have failed to
grasp my accent whilst reciting my address, a common problem. 'Gutted', as
they say...

   THOUGHT FOR THE DAY (one in a series of, erm, one probably):
--as Madonna so delightfully informs us in her new single, 'Frozen'; "love
is a bird" (specifically, a pigeon, ie. it shits on you from a great height
then vanishes into the distance before you have the chance to do anything
about it. Ha. Not that I'm BITTER or anything, oh no...)

Yes, well, erm, anyhoo...must be off!
Debbie xxx.