Sinister: another B&S/honeydream + boxing queen

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Mar 10 20:13:00 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
De: ooon <ooon at samart.co.th>
Fecha: martes 10 de marzo de 1998 19:37
Asunto: Sinister: another B&S/honeydream + boxing queen

>a headline news over here recently was about a boy who loves
>boxing and quite good at it.  17 knockouts out of 20 matches,
>if i remember correctly.  he happens to be gay.

I saw this on the news in Spain recently. It was indeed very impressive, and
I must admit that I thought about Stuart M's boxing antics, and there was
even a brief discussion about it. In our house, not on the news.

Anyway, it's very nice to hear from Ooon. I hope our other overseas listees
take note and do the same. Come on, don't be shy!

Pedro Molinero