Sinister: peas

ByTheSea6 ByTheSea6 at xxx.com
Tue Mar 10 20:43:46 GMT 1998

In a message dated 98-03-10 15:29:27 EST, sarah at elsato97.demon.co.uk writes:

<< (by the way has anyone heard of la Buena Vida - this spanish band? as i
 fucking know them from somewhere and on NME chat a bit ago i was talking
 to someone else who knew of them, in fact said he WAS in the bad, but i
 dunno, and its buging me about them now....can't think how i know them
 but their name is written on my file of bands...will explain later.) >>

la Buena Vida: nice band...smooth songs, like the Sundays, Autor de Lucie, the
Innocence Mission, etc.  Also on the Spanish pop tip, look for le
Mans...darling acoustic pop songs that really get under your skin, even if you
don't speak a lick of Spanish.

nk