Sinister: Radcliffe sessions......(i know, i'm sorry but I'm desperate)

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 10 21:02:09 GMT 1998

Hi people.

OK, this is a plea. I've just been taping some radio sessions for
people, and got to the RADCLIFFE sessions.

I'm sorry you lot who i promised to tape it for, but the tape is
absolutely knackered and distorted. I have no idea what happened to it,
but, yuk, i can't bear to listen to it.

So, um, hiiii :o)

Would any LOVELY LOVELY people care to do me a tape of the Radcliffe
sessions..... please!!!!! i can't live without my Just a Modern Rock
song! that was the 4th B&S song I ever heard.....oh the memories....yes
that session was my first ever intro ever to Belle and
Sebastian.....please help me out someone!

I will repay in sweeties if so desired, but um, please don't as i'
trying to save all me cash to go go and see new Order at the Phoenix.
Wow! wouldn't that be so ace! and 75 quid also. SHIT! will it lash with
my exams! oh arse.

got me ticket to go and see SFA in may.....happy! B&S picninc in may
too! Spanish GCSE in may! aaaaaaahhhhhhh! hacer muchas deberes y
estudiar muchas y......i will still probably fail oh my lord..... what
made me ever think i could do this, mi profesora said that puedo, pero
NO PUEDO! any spaniards reading this, please don't laugh.... :o(
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah starryone!

my fave insult of the day has been.....

"YOU....are the bag out of bagpuss!"