Sinister: why simon why

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Wed Mar 11 00:45:49 GMT 1998

>Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 17:04:49 EST
>From: Weiland643 <Weiland643 at xxx.com>
>Subject: Re: Sinister: a low down dirty shame

>AGG! LISA! sound a bit familiar?!?! record store boys!! ack bah shoot me in
>the head
>

>hello.
>blink i like the poems.
>hauntingly familiar.

who is the agg and lisa? I am not understanding this? You know of the curse
of the record store boys then.....

OHmygoodness,you think you know somebody then it turn out they are having
children with the ENEMY! That sweet little Simon Stafford (longpigs bassist)
had a child with that evil woman and they named him flanergan!

i am gonna have to live in a hut and become bitter now.

ok,strategy strategy...i must get to the chat,but some B&S fans have school
at the time....THERE is internet at school,and I can somehow get out of
class using the stupidest excuse but how to get TO a computer? 1...I can say
i am doing research...but they aren't that stupide...oh this terrible! I
cannot bear the fact that while i am doing dilating triangles those lovely
angels will be on the internet!Oh do tell them how much better they make the
days,starting from the long long busride to making everything
lovely.....plus they make me pass my class! We have do special describing
event in french so i am doing the first time I bought my very first B&S from
the loverly record boy...two lovely doublewhammy...

but now i need oral presentation subject for englishhhhh...oh dear,need
idea,please!

okkkk....*sigh*
kiss,
Genevieve

(i know odds are million to one cos you all live in exotic places..but any
sinisters going to the congress centre on thursday night? i love you! come
with stupid me and stupid friends we can drink champagne on the roof during
the sunset before the concert..)