Sinister: have you and her been taking pictures of your obsessions?

LMJ216 LMJ216 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 11 01:37:04 GMT 1998

weiland643 at aol.com wrote...
"AGG!  LISA!! sound a bit familiar!?!?  record store boys!!!"

then someone asked who "AGG" and "LISA" were...
Well, i am Lisa.  you see, me and my friend Brian are a bit obbessed with a
record store boy.  We call him "NRM boy" for we have yet to figure out his
name!!!  He's beautiful!!!  if only we could look past his beauty to look at
his nametag, well, then, maybe we could call him his real name, rather than
"nrm boy" We tried to take a picture of him once, but, sadly we failed.
umm..so this has B&S content, i'll tellyou all that i got tigermilk today and
i like it verymuch!! thanks Clem!!   good day to you all!!
~Lisa